standalone building and externals as inclusions

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jul 30 13:18:08 EDT 2012

I'm going to guess that it puts the external into the same folder as the mainStack. And I do not know what you mean by "one object per external or one for all". I imagine each external is it's own file.

One way to tell would be to add a couple of externals, compile a standalone, then look to see where LC put them. That is what I would do anyway.

Bob