Saving data with a Stand Alone

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jul 29 22:33:48 EDT 2012

standard practice is to create another stack to hold the settings of things
that change and save it to a preferences or documents directory. Then each
instance on different computers can have its own settings. You might have
to rewrite some of your code to accomodate this.

Apple has put forth new guidelines for where these pref files should go.