making a graphic the shape of a bitmap

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 13:09:02 EDT 2012

That is something I didn't know about, and it could be of use for reshaping low count polygon. I have complicated tight fitting curves, and the reshape feature shows that as hundreds of anchor points, reshaping it gives me lots of spikes. If I made a curve out of straight lines, that might get me close, but I can't see how to insert an anchor point to make a straight line be more than one segment.