Copying cards between password protected standalones

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 27 21:23:37 EDT 2012

On 7/27/12 1:32 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:

> Is it even *possible* for one password protected standalone to copy a
> card from another password protected standalone into itself?

No, for a couple of reasons. First, standalones can't save changes to
themselves. You could copy a card to one, but it would be lost when the
app quits.

Even if that worked, password-protected stacks disallow copying for
security reasons.

> But what about in iOS--I can hardly create a separate binary for each
> user there, and including every possible card would create something
> far to large.

Even if you could change the standalone and objects could be copied, iOS
won't allow the app to change. Everything in the engine folder is read-only.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com