Copying cards between password protected standalones

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:32:03 EDT 2012

This is a fine time to think about this . . .

My basic model has the main program with its various stacks that
generate the basic forms.

There will be add-on external stacks which can be purchased for local
forms (there are about 200 different districts with varying forms).

Is it even *possible* for one password protected standalone to copy a
card from another password protected standalone into itself?

This isn't fatal for the desktop; each buyer's copy will be generated
with hard-coded data on the user anyway; moving the extra stacks is
doable and scriptable (but if I don't have to, it would certainly be
easier)

But what about in iOS--I can hardly create a separate binary for each
user there, and including every possible card would create something
far to large.
--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.