book support files

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Jul 27 10:36:19 EDT 2012

As I mentioned, it is a bit confusing. The single file, "2489_05_code.zip" includes all the files there are, so use that one.

The files are just the stacks that I made, that I then walk you through in the chapters. If I got all the script lines right you wouldn't need the support files, you would create the same thing from scratch yourself. But, that's quite a bit of typing in some cases, you could follow the book and look at my stacks to see the final version.

I wouldn't bet a lot on the two being identical!