special prize, all my money to the winner!

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 15:32:31 EDT 2012

Colin

I did a preorder and it appeared to go through at first but I then I got an email saying "We are sorry to inform you that your pre-order for the eBook of LiveCode Mobile Development Beginner's Guide” was automatically cancelled as the pre-order process did not go through correctly. Please note that you were not charged for this order."

I'm off to try buying it directly from them now. This time I'll try paying with PayPal... I've had problems ordering LC itself with WorldPay and my Visa Card.  Update: This time the order went through and I just downloaded the book.

The way I get PDF books onto my iPad is to email them to myself, then click and hold on the PDF until I get an "Open With...." query.  In my case, I like to Open With iBooks. This technique worked just fine with your book.

In any event, I claim your special prize (unless someone else ordered before me--unlikely.  Now the fun begins!  Congratulations on publication of your book, Colin.

Marian