cancelling a load request on iOS?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:06:41 EDT 2012

Well ok. Just read the release notes for android.  While this doesn't help
with STOPPING a load in progress, it appears unload is not needed to clear
cache since loaded data is not added to cache.  Its the 3rd param sent to
load.  I need to stop trusting the dictionary to be accurate so much.

As for stopping something in progress, if you're using async methods maybe
it will be enough to just tag the url as an ignore so that when it
completes you can react differently. Merrily letting downloads you don't
want continue in the background since there isn't another choice.