Storing data on iOS

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 25 22:37:26 EDT 2012

On 7/25/12 9:12 PM, ddas wrote:
> They will notice and they will reject your app.
>
> The only way around is to set the extended attribute of your folder
> in the documents folder to "do not back up."

The engine lets us do it by file, which would be fine for my purposes.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the file attributes are
permanent if the content changes? For example, say I put data into a
text file in Documents and mark it "do not backup". Then later I put new
data into the file using "put url" from a file on the server. Does the
attribute stick?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com