THe debugger is going for a walk???

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jul 25 21:35:20 EDT 2012

My debugging this afternoon has reminded me of another circumstance where
the debugger seems to ignore code and that's if you have a command in your
script that doesn't flag an error but is not valid.  Here's an example

insertObject "card", the long ID of card ID pCardID

That doesn't cause an error when you compile and it doesn't cause a runtime
error but when the statement is executed, the debugger just skips over it.
 It should be

insertObject "card", the long ID of card ID pCardID of stack pstack

I'm not sure why an error isn't flagged somewhere along the line but I
spent a ridiculous amount of time debugging today before I noticed that I
hadn't coded things correctly.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>