Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jul 25 19:09:22 EDT 2012

Yes, any system we design should handle potential future densities however I'm really not sure if higher densities than retina would be worthwhile. If the human eye can't detect a difference then why not save the processing power and $.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!