anyone with mountain lion yet?

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Wed Jul 25 15:31:04 EDT 2012

Yes, I bit the bullet and upgraded my 4 year old mac to Mountain Lion,  so far its mostly good.

It seems faster than Lion and almost everything is still working.  Everything to do with Livecode is fine,  the only app I have problems with is Aperture as it wont video clips any more but I guess that will be fixed soon enough.