Any suggestions?

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:44:36 EDT 2012

On Jul 23, 2012, at 8:02 PM, Charles Szasz wrote:

> I will try your suggestion!  Thanks so much! By the way, I believe we are both in the same profession. I am a school psychologist - retired now. I remember seeing in your emails on the list that you are also in the psychology field.

Right, I'm a psychiatrist/psychopharmacologist, still practicing (can't afford to retire). I've always thought that "practicing" was an odd word for what I do, though it does capture the open-ended nature of the medical field -- there's always more to learn, and especially re the mind and brain. The brain is not only the most complex organ in the body, it's the most complex thing in the known universe. As someone once said, if the brain were simple enough for us to understand, we'd be too simple-minded to understand it.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig