Why killing Media was killing an investment in the future

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jul 23 14:26:59 EDT 2012

I have two issues with that statement: "Worshipping" and "at any cost". Excuse me, that is a mouthful. Can you cite some examples of "the USA" (whatever that means specifically) "worshipping" as in raising up to the level of God, "successful people" (I need names please) "at any cost". If you are going to level accusations in this forum my lad, you had best be prepared to back them up with verifiable fact.

Bob