Old timey data entry GUI problem

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jul 22 14:24:50 EDT 2012

Yes, SQLite doesn't work well, if at all, over a network connection mainly
due to the flakiness of file locking over a network.  Sounds like you found
a way round that but there are a couple of client/server third party addons
for SQLite.  Never tried them but Google sqlite server for info.
 Unfortunately, they would all require an external :-)
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>