Any suggestions?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jul 22 13:41:09 EDT 2012

Hi Charles,
Here's an amended verison of your script that I think will work (untested).

on mouseUp
   put the number of buttons of me into nbr
   put 1 into x
   repeat with n = 1 to nbr
      put the short name of button n of me into tName
      if not the hilite of button n of me then next repeat
      add 1 to x
      put x & "." & space & tName & cr after theList
   end repeat
   put round(the height of field "xyz" / the textheight of field "xyz",0)
into tMaxLines
   put line 1 to tMaxLines of theList into field "FInal"
   if x> tMaxLines then
      put line tLines+1 to x into field "Final2"
   else
      put empty into field "Final2"
   end if
end mouseUp