Any suggestions?

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Sun Jul 22 12:31:06 EDT 2012

I have the following group script for 19 checkboxes which puts the names of 19 checkboxes into a field "final" when they are checked. However due to size restrictions of my window, I need to have the names of checkboxes to appear in an additional field when the first field cannot hold all of the checkbox names. I don't want to use scrollbars in my first field. How can I do this?

on mouseUp
   put the number of buttons of me into nbr
   repeat with n = 1 to nbr
      put the short name of button n of me into tName
      if not the hilite of button n of me then next repeat
      put tName & cr after theList
   end repeat
   put theList into field "final"
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of lines in field "final"
      put i &"."& space before line i of field "final"
   end repeat
end mouseUp

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com