RevMobile: Native controls

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jul 22 08:01:23 EDT 2012

Monte,

I'm not sure I understand the issue. Take the absolute worse case
scenario-- a 320W x 480H iPhone 3GS vs the same size screen but 4x the
density 640,960 Retina iPhone. One screen is literally four times the
density of the other, yet using this library the buttons are virtually the
same physical size. I'm thinking the real issue is with tablet vs phone--
and just like for websites, either a responsive design or a different
design would be best.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com