Why killing Media was killing an investment in the future

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 19:02:06 EDT 2012

Oh Lynn...

With these words, you deflated the argument that I was about
to write:

Lynn Fredricks-2 wrote

> For any education to be at its best, you need to have kids coming from
> healthy, intellectually nurturing homes and neighborhoods, and a pipeline
> of
> communication. That's a much more complicated question, but solve that and
> the other stuff becomes much easier and cheaper.

But anyway, here it goes:
Because the school's environment actually have a definite and stellar
influence in the student's learning... I was ready to suggest:
Invite the best and brightest students from all the world
for one month of advanced classes. In this month, students from USA
could watch and learn from the study habits of their peers in other
parts of the world.

According to Lynn's comments, this exemplary experience would not help
much unless USA students have supportive and loving parents.

Well... hope was the last one to leave the Pandora Box, in which our
whole world has become.

Alejandro