The future of LiveCode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 20 23:57:30 EDT 2012

On 7/20/12 5:38 PM, Potts Jeff wrote:
> I have tried to scrape the lessons to a local machine and it is not
> possible. I even raised the issue with LC support and was told that it
> was not possible to have the lessons presented in a way that we could
> download easily.

Possibly because the lessons are created with the (marvelous)
ScreenSteps program, a commercial product made with LiveCode by our own
Trevor DeVore. I'm not sure, but there may be proprietary formats in it,
or licensing restrictions.

Since the output does show up in a browser though, I'd think you could
go to a web page and at least grab the html.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com