just where does livecode go when the ide takes a minute or two off?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jul 20 19:21:28 EDT 2012

Yeah sounds like recursion to me. It depends on how fast each cycle in the recursion is. If there are tasks that take a long time inside the loop, it may take a very long time. Also, I have seen errors in one of the UI elements that stopped execution, but left the IDE in some kind of unstable state, but it was something I was doing I think, or a plugin I was using.

Bob