The future of LiveCode

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Jul 20 12:14:29 EDT 2012

You can't at this time gift an iBook to someone. For Kindle you can, visit this page for more info:

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=2518188011

The Kindle version will read on the Kindle iOS and Android app too, you don't have to own a Kindle.

The generic ebook version comes to you with your name included in every page. I dare not test that with my book, I might get a too much recursion error, from having my name in two place on the page! But, I did buy an ebook from Packt in the past. I can't remember if there was an option where I could specify who the owner of the book was to be.