The future of LiveCode

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Jul 20 09:38:48 EDT 2012

I wouldn't be so hopeful! The book isn't geared towards people who are learning programming, it's for people who already program in LiveCode but want to know about some of the mobile features, and how to get set up for developing mobile apps, and getting them into app stores. The first chapter is intended to introduce people who program in other tools to the LiveCode environment, and the structure of stacks, but again, it doesn't take time to explain programming basics.

BTW, the final PDF file was sent to the printing press yesterday. The publisher decided to bring it forward one month. I like to think that they could do that because I didn't overrun the schedule, and sent back revisions quickly. Whatever the case it at least means I'm done for now! I'll send an update when I know new dates for when the ebook and paper versions will be available.