multiple card alignment tool

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 19 18:43:33 EDT 2012

I do not think so. You have to understand that the objects on a card are not actually loaded into memory until you go to that card, or else reference them in a script. (I may be wrong about this).

It seems to me that you would need to have all the cards open at the same time, which in LC terms is like living in a fourth dimension. Otherwise how would you align them?

Unless you ca nredesign your app to use common fields on each card (and why they would need to be aligned if they were not common I confess that I cannot visualize) then I think you will have to roll your own.

You can always do something like: set the topleft of field "myfield2" to the topleft of field "myfield1" of card 1

Bob