Moving a stack with no controls

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 19 14:45:06 EDT 2012

I think you are going to have to become familiar with drag and drop commands. I can conceive of an app intercepting a mouseDown in a card, starting a drag/drop operation, and then changing the loc of the app as the user drags the mouse around the screen. You will probably want to do some kind of loop with a wait in it, otherwise the movement may be too jerky due to constant updates of the stack's loc.

It might be better also to figure out the initial offset of the mouseLoc in reference to the screen, from the loc of the stack, so that the stack loc does not immediately jump to the mouseLoc when you first right click it.

Bob