[ANN] Dropbox Livecode Library ...

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Thu Jul 19 13:04:07 EDT 2012

Dear all,
I have just finished to develop the first release of a simple Livecode
library to access Dropbox from _any platform Livecode support_.

The library uses the Dropbox REST API, so _only_ HTTPS GET and PUT (PUSH
on mobile because there is not HTTPS PUT).

Since the community of good Livecode developers is quite small, I
thought it would be better to freely openly share so, I thought the *MIT
license*. After all ...
... collaboration is better than a couple of bucks ! ;-)

You can download the library, the release notes and a simple test
program (/which you can try also on iPad/) from the following link :

http://www.phoenixsea.ch/downloads/Livecode/phxDropboxLib.zip

I hope that is useful for you.

Best regards,

Guglielmo

/P.S. : I want to thank for the support received during the development
: Andre Garzia, Franz Moser and Monte Goulding :-) /