Why killing Media was killing an investment in the future

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 19 12:56:59 EDT 2012

Peter Alcibiades <palcibiades-first at ...> writes:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/schools/code-club-afterschool-group-teaches-children-how-to-become-programming-whizz-kids-7956967.html

The video is hilarious.

...and do notice the final paragraph of the article:

And what happens beyond Code Club? "Hopefully after two years with Code Club,"
Sandvik continues, "they'd be inspired to strike out on their own and explore
languages like JavaScript."

"...well, we started out with Scratch and now we're off to javascript..." and
LiveCode is off on the sidelines, wondering why nobody's paying attention. Sigh.
Coulda been a contender.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net