OT: need advice with regex

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:20:28 EDT 2012

It is surely a location based bug.  Southern NM has the same list of
seasons.  Whereas when I was in Montana it had a reverse set. Winter,
really horribly cold winter, winter, 1 month of soggy and miserable,
summer, 2 weeks of fall.

Summer was also called Repair Season because winter, really cold winter,
winter and 1 month of soggy (breakup) really tore things up.

I'll take the desert thanks.