multiple card alignment tool

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 00:35:32 EDT 2012

Hi.

Do you mean set the loc of various controls on multiple cards to certain values? How else could you select controls on more than one card at time?

Or do you mean to be able to "mark" controls on multiple cards, so that moving any one of them on one card under script control causes the others to follow in lock step?

This seems straightforward if that is what you need

Craig Newman