mobileControlDelete doesn't work

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 13:29:42 EDT 2012

Jacque...

2 cards in a stack
Each card has a list field using a scroller

The scroller will work on card 1
Go to the second card
The scroller will work on card 2
The Scroller will not scroll
Go to the second card
The scroller will not scroll

This has been the case for an awful long time... This is not a problem when scrolling groups on multiple cards using scrollers, only it seems when an LC list field is involved.

be well

Dixie