mobileControlDelete doesn't work

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Jul 17 12:16:46 EDT 2012

Hi there,

mobileControlDelete and iphoneControlDelete do not
work properly.

On one card, I created a scroller field which works just fine.
When I use the closeCard to execute the mobileControlDelete
the result content reports empty. I created a button to confirm that
this process is really what is going on.  The control stops working
as one would expect, however when proceeding to the next card
which also creates a new scroller, the id of the new scroller field
reports as being 2, which indicates that the first scroller was never
deleted.  Of course as one goes from card to card the id keeps
increasing because none of the controls are really getting deleted.

Could someone please point me to some example code which
really deletes the scroller control or confirm to me that this is a
serious bug please?

Supposedly this was an old bug that was fixed back in 4.5, but
it sure doesn't seem fixed to me.

Thanks in advance!

Rick Harrison