Images in Button

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 16 21:28:59 EDT 2012

Speaking of 4 margin values, one of the most helpful (accidental) things I
discovered with margins is that you can use negative values.  Offsetting the
top margin of a field with a negative value has saved my sanity when it
comes to textSize/textHeight/margin headaches.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design