[OT] Between the lines of the previous post.

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jul 16 13:45:55 EDT 2012

Because the reply is not to only one person. Some may not have read any of the topic, others may have read everything about it. Regardless of any RFC's, I always think in terms of what suits most situations most of the time. I have a young tech here who is constantly quoting "best practices". If we put all "best practices" into practice, we would have to spend a ton of money, and hire a couple more IT people. And what would we gain for all of that? Precisely nothing. What we have works for what we do.

Life is much simpler when you think like that.

Bob