Using mobileRestorePurchases

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Jul 16 12:04:26 EDT 2012

My app has a in-app purchase.  That "seems" to be working fine (using the iTunes test account).  My question is in using the mobileRestorePurchases command to restore the in-app purchase if the application is reinstalled, or used on a second device with the same iTunes account.

I put the mobileRestorePurchases command in an openStack handler and it did fire... I was prompted for my iTunes password.  But, then nothing happened.  What should happen?  I figured that a purchaseStateUpdate would have been sent to the stack - but it wasn't.

How do you use the mobileRestorePurchases command to restore in-app purchases?

Thanks in advance!
-Dan