copy-paste not working in a standalone

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 16 04:51:04 EDT 2012

Bonjour,

Le 15 juil. 2012 à 20:28, J. Landman Gay a écrit :

> On 7/15/12 2:09 AM, André Bisseret wrote:
>
>> With the current standalone I am using, I have no menu and copy-paste
>> by the command keys is working well. But yesss! I like your simple
>> solution!
>
> It was only a skeleton outline though. The suggestions to test for the clipboard content are good, so I'd use the expanded versions.

That's what I had understood ;-)
I am using the version proposed by Paul

According to my trials :
Peter, I used "put the clipboardData["text"] into the selection"
but as Paul said, "put the clipboardData["text"] into the selectedText is working as well.

- the script is working when editing fields in data grids.

Good! in a standalone built with 5.0.2, I can copy-past ;-)

Thanks a lot to all who replied to my SOS!

André