export snapshot on iOS results in black image file

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jul 15 22:35:57 EDT 2012

Do you have any black regions displayed on your screen?  Because I'm pretty
sure that, with your current script, you're capturing global screen
coordinates, even though you've specified an object's rect.  You either need
to use the snapshot form that references a specific object, or convert your
rect to local (stack) coordinates.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director