triggering scripts on other cards

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 15 17:12:27 EDT 2012

On 7/15/12 4:00 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:

> Anyway, the snake I see lurking in the grass is if the called card
> needs to call another.  Then it locks the screen again, unlocks it,
> and, whoops!, the user sees cards popping around.

I got lost in your description, but I don't think the above will be a
problem. Locks are nested and the screen won't unlock until the last
paired "unlock" executes, provided no idle events occur (all locks are
cancelled on idle.) That means you won't see cards popping around as
long as the engine doesn't get a chance to do any messaging.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com