copy-paste not working in a standalone

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 15 03:50:01 EDT 2012

Nice !

Thank you very much Paul

I was looking for a way to make a menu that could be common to several hundred of stacks (mains stacks!!)
Don't know if it is possible.
Fortunately, in my app. these stacks have no scripts at all ; more precisely all the scripts are in behaviors  (one for the stack script and one for each of the 3 types of card) which are in a central main stack.

So I have just to add such a script (like yours or that of Jacques) and it will be immedialely working on all the stacks!

André