OT: Free Shade 10 3D Standard Edition Today Only

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Jul 14 13:13:43 EDT 2012

> No. I was unable to order and a friend managed to place an
> order but hasn't received anything.

If you didn't get your order (yet), contact me directly.

Some orders got kicked out because of key information missing or fraudulent
information added. If your friend put in just initials, for example, or
garbage text into any fields then it got deleted.

Anyone on this list though, if you felt you got deleted unfairly as a result
of that, contact me directly and we can work out a way for you to replace
the order.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President