copy-paste not working in a standalone

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 14 11:13:53 EDT 2012

Le 14 juil. 2012 à 15:13, Björnke von Gierke a écrit :

> I think that copy pasted used to be part of the "standard library". This is a stack that The RunRev IDE always attaches to your standalones. However, in a version (4.5 or 5.1 or so) all copy paste stuff got removed from there. Or it was an engine feature, that they removed. Either way, it's gone, and no standalone can do copy paste anymore if you do not include your own code to do it.

Thank you much Björnke for this information

Bad news for me :-((
That means that I can't consider any change to my current standalone!

The friend for which I made this app. is a physician ; he is using it daily for 5 or 6 years now and he has something like 600 medical files (one stack per patient)!!
Fortunately, the standalone I made with a previous version allows copy-paste (that he is using a lot)

Well, I will see what I could do in case a new standalone would be necessary!

Thanks again Björnke

André