copy-paste not working in a standalone

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 13 14:44:18 EDT 2012

Bonjour Peter

Thanks for your reply

Le 13 juil. 2012 à 20:25, Peter Haworth a écrit :

> Hi Andre,
> Have you coded your own Edit menu items for cut/copy/paste?
No yet but I am going to go this way if I don't succeed in building a standalone allowing copy-paste by mean of command C & V.

>  I could be
> wrong but I think these commands all work in the IDE because the IDE has
> handlers to implement them.  But when you make a standalone, the IDE's
> handlers for them aren't there any longer and you have to create your own
> Edit menu with code to implement cut/copy/paste/etc.
>
> I guess that doesn't quite fit your circumstances because your standalone
> used to work OK and now doesn't. I'm not sure why that would be other than
> some changes in the engine in more recent versions.

Yes, I think you are right as my former standalone allows copy-paste (command C & V)
I discover the problem with last versions because I would have like to make some (minor) changes in the standalone (the splash stack)
to test that, I will try to build a standalone with an older version ;-)

Best regards

André