copy-paste not working in a standalone

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jul 13 14:25:54 EDT 2012

Hi Andre,
Have you coded your own Edit menu items for cut/copy/paste?  I could be
wrong but I think these commands all work in the IDE because the IDE has
handlers to implement them.  But when you make a standalone, the IDE's
handlers for them aren't there any longer and you have to create your own
Edit menu with code to implement cut/copy/paste/etc.

I guess that doesn't quite fit your circumstances because your standalone
used to work OK and now doesn't. I'm not sure why that would be other than
some changes in the engine in more recent versions.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>