copy-paste not working in a standalone

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jul 13 12:17:10 EDT 2012

The problem is we don't have a copy of your standalone and it wouldn't help anyway because we cannot debug a standalone. I take you to mean that copy-paste works fine in the IDE, but not in the standalone? I do recall that Mark Weider has a standalone debug solution in the GLX2 download. That may be of use in tracking this down.

Bob