slightly OT: how to search amazon?

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Fri Jul 13 11:14:57 EDT 2012

Thanks, Tim.

What's curious though is other apps that do this. I don't know if you've ever used MetaX for tagging movies/tv shows, but it looks up info from Amazon. There's a checkbox in the preferences to disable this if you don't want it. The other option is to use tagChimp. You can use both, or one or the other. So either MetaX breaks the rules, or there's some special arrangement, or it is in fact allowed if you're an Amazon Associate...

Still trying to figure out the rules.

Thanks again.