USB port

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 00:08:09 EDT 2012

I keep touting the virtues of Bonig and Kallenbach

http://www.bkohg.com

Pricey, but a pleasure to use. There are frameworks for LC, of course, and a dozen other development environments.

But who cares? LC is the one.

The same coding experience that makes fields crunch text or objects jump through hoops can now read pots or photosensors, and control motors and relays. It has digital and analog inputs, digital outputs, and PWM built-in. There are a couple of different versions. I use the Service USB Plus.

Craig Newman