finding the mousecolor in IOS

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jul 12 19:52:02 EDT 2012

If you're working with an imported or referenced image, it would probably
better to strip the gamma from the source image all together, using
something like ColorSync Utility or similar -- as mentioned by Tim Bobo --
rather than changing the gamma of the screen.  But if you're working with a
snapshot, you don't really have any other option.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design