Phidgets and externals

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:48:50 EDT 2012

What version of lc are you using?  If pre 5.5 then thats most likely the
problem. I'll save it as a legacy in just a sec, then you can try again
*same link as before*.

Ok, saved and synced should be there for you. Though honestly theres not
much to the stack, just a quicky serial stack.

Also be aware there are apparently some quirks when doing this with osx,
plus my stack will not work out of the box for you since on windows you
"open file "COM4:" for update. on osx you're opening a driver and can't use
the COM designation. There are other quirks involved, might look on the
forums and see what you can find.  I don't have a mac so I can't get you
around the quirks, i believe Tom McGrath is one of the people to talk to
for mac side.

There might be something useful in my stack though so you're welcome to
look at it, and make whatever adjustments are needed to get it working on
mac.