Modeless screens on Windows

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jul 11 14:14:00 EDT 2012

Peter Haworth wrote:
> At this point, I'm at a loss as to what else to look for.

You might consider trying my Flight Recorder tool, available in the
Stacks section of RevNet (in the IDE choose Development->Plugins->GoRevNet).

Turn on recording just before opening your stack, then open the stack,
stop recording and see if you find any message handlers you didn't
expect.  You can double-click any of the lines there to open the
referenced script.

Flight Recorder is sometimes finicky, but in cases where I've been
unable to track down messaging issues by other means it's saved my bacon.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World