how to implement more than one background?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:26:19 EDT 2012

There is a bug in that version of LC where the setting it in the property
editor won't work. As yo noted, you can check the box but when you go back
in, poof the setting is back to false. You need to do it with code in the
message box.

If I recall correctly there are a couple . versions around 4.6.# that have
this issue but 5+ and lower than 4.6 don't have it.

Use code and/or do as Klaus did. (place the group, backgroundbehavior is
set to true in the process)