Modeless screens on Windows

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jul 10 21:37:17 EDT 2012

OK, I have a diagnosis for this but not a fix.  If I open this stack from
the plugins folder, the title bar is blank (except for the close button).
 If I move it out of the plugins folder then open it, the title bar
contains what it should.

Having said that, I have no idea how to fix it!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>